Soffos may be the Controller or Processor of your personal data provided to us by you or collected by us from you during your use of the website and/or applications, as outlined below. If you use the Soffos service, you consent to this policy and the use/sharing of your personal data as described herein. You have the choice to opt-out of sharing your data, as described below, and control how we use and share your data.
Soffos may collect or receive personal information about you, including, but not limited to, user name, password, first and last name, email address, street address, gender, occupation, and interests. You can choose what information you want to share with Soffos, however if you choose to withhold any personal data requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of the Soffos website and/or application. We collect personal information from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
Soffos does not require you to include sensitive information (e.g. racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union memberships, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or data concerning sexual orientation). In the event that you provide such sensitive information as listed above you acknowledge that you have provided Soffos explicit consent to receive such information.
We will only collect and process your personal data where we have lawful basis. Our lawful basis include consent (where you have given it), where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, and for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of our third parties, provided that such interest does not outweigh your rights and freedoms. Examples of legitimate interest include but are not limited to: (i) complying with applicable law, (ii) protecting against security or other threats, (iii) administration of our business interests, including improvements and enhancements of our business, and (iv) customer relationship issues.
We retain the personal data that you provide to us when you registered with the Soffos website and/or application or any other information that you volunteered while using the website and/or application for (i) as long as your account is active or (ii) otherwise for a limited period of time as long as we need to fulfill the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise required by law. We retain any information provided as described in the Uses of Information below.
You have the right to request access to the information that Soffos has on you. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com. In order to comply with your request, we may have to verify your identity. If you believe that the information that we have about you is incorrect, you are able to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the change request. Any data that is no longer needed for the purposes specific below will be deleted. You have the right to request the deletion of any personal data that we have on you. If you wish to do so, please contact us at email@example.com. Note that Soffos may not be able to delete any depersonalized data on you.
Soffos may use personal information that we collect about you to:
(a) Personally Identifiable Information. Soffos will never sell your email address or any other personally identifiable information, to any third party without your permission. We may store personally identifiable information in locations outside the direct control of Soffos (for example, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our websites and/or applications (such as posting comments, reviewing items, etc.) will be available to others. Except as described in this Section, we will not disclose your personally identifiable information to any third party except consultants working on our behalf, without notifying you of our intent to share the information and giving you an opportunity to prevent your information from being shared. From time to time, we may partner with companies based on the interests of our users. These partner companies will never see your email address or any other information that could identify you or be used to contact you directly.
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information. The Soffos site registration form may require users to give Soffos contact information (such as your name and email address) and demographic information (such as your postal code, age, or income level). Soffos uses your contact information from the registration form to send you information about Soffos and promotional material from some of Soffos’ partners. Your contact information may also be used to contact you when necessary. Soffos may use demographic and/or profile data to tailor your experience on the Soffos website and/or applications, show you content that Soffos thinks you may be interested in, and display content according to your preferences. The demographic and profile data will be shared with third parties ONLY on an aggregate basis. Furthermore, Soffos shall have the right to retain records of all data pertaining to use of the website and applications including, but not limited to, usage, activity logs, and click-throughs. Soffos may disclose such data to third parties provided it is grouped with other Soffos users’ data and is presented in an aggregate form.
(c) We May Be Required to Share Your Information. Soffos reserves the right to disclose information when required by law, such as by a subpoena or other legal proceedings. Soffos may also disclose your information if we reasonably believe it necessary to (i) comply with requests of law enforcement or other applicable law; (ii) to enforce any agreement between you and us; (iii) to protect the security and integrity of our site, applications, or services; and/or (iv) to protect us, our users or others.
(d) What Happens in the Event of a Change of Control: We may be involved with an acquisition or divestiture of our business, products or services. Information we maintain including names and email addresses, and other information related to the Soffos service may be sold or transferred in connection with such transaction. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in connection with a sale of all or substantially all of our business or assets. You will be notified via email and/or a notice on our site of any applicable change in ownership or uses of your information.
(e) Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting. We allow advertisers to display advertising on our sites and applications. Our advertisers may use technology such as cookies to gather information about your activities on multiple sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your activities and interests. The only way to opt out of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is through the settings in your browser or mobile device. Please review your browser or mobile device information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools (to learn more about cookies, clear gifs/web beacons and related technologies, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org). If you access the Soffos service, websites and/or applications on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings. For more information, see the Cookies Section below.
(f) Testimonials. We may also disclose, on an anonymous basis, statements made by our users. However, with your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If at any point you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The information collected by Soffos Labs Limited may be processed and/or stored in the European Union or any other country in which Soffos or its affiliates or service providers maintain operations. Soffos may transfer information that we collect, including personally identifiable information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction of domicile to other countries or jurisdictions. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws restricting transferring of data, please note that we will comply with all GDPR legislation.
Soffos is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, and therefore we use industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged between Soffos and other companies to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place designed to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Soffos’ control. Soffos’ servers are backed up regularly and protected by security systems. However, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that your information on the Soffos service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. If you have any questions about security on our website and/or application, you can contact us at email@example.com
We may use an outside help platform, and a credit card processing company to bill you if you purchase services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
Soffos may create links to other web sites. Soffos will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual's right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated or authorized by Soffos may have links leading to our site. Soffos cannot control these links and Soffos is not responsible for any content appearing on these sites.
The Soffos site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from Soffos, except transactional correspondence. To opt-out of receiving our communications, you can (i) send email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; or (ii) send postal mail to: Foivis 11, Office no.2, 3116 Limassol, Cyprus.
Soffos, Inc ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to preserving it. Accordingly, this policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to you when you visit the Soffos.ai website, including any related mobile applications and other services (our "Website") and / or practices for collecting, using, keeping, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Website.
• From e-mails, text and form submissions from this Website.
• Via telephone if appropriate.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
• Any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or any application connected via any third party.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information via our contact form nor by any other method of communication. We try to ensure that we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. Accordingly, anyone under the age of 13 must NOT provide any information including name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any other identifying criteria.
If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us via email@example.com
We collect several types of information related to users of our Website ("personal information"), including information such as:
• Your name, e-mail address, telephone number, and other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline.
• Details about your Internet connection, browser information, IP addresses, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
• If you fill out web forms or request further services;
• If you report a problem with our Website;
• From records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
• From your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• From third parties, for example, any affiliates, contractors or business partners.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data tracking and collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is collected as statistical data and does not include personal information:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see the "Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information" section below.
• Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We use information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you;
• To provide you with information, products or services;
• To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose anonymous, aggregated data about our users, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties that we may use in furtherance of our business;
• In connection with a merger, restructure or acquisition;
• To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it;
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others;
• To comply with any court order or proper legal process, including in response to any governmental or regulatory request.
We attempt to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. You can use the following technological methods to control this:
• Site Usage Tracking Technologies. We employ technologies, such as Google Analytics, that allow us to record how you engage with the Website. This includes, without limitation, clicks on various Website elements, length of time spent on specific pages, and mouse movements. This information is used solely for the purpose of improving the Website. You can learn more about Google Analytics and your options for opting out of interest-based Google ads at https://adssettings.google.com
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in the footer of any related e-mail. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a purchase, product service experience, or other transactions;
• The California Civil Code permits any customers normally resident in the state of California to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties, for their own direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please e-mail us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending upon the law of your jurisdiction, you may have the right to:
(i) Access certain personal information that we may hold about you;
(ii) Ask us to delete your personal information from our database;
(iii) Request that we update or correct inaccuracies regarding your information;
(iv) Object to our use of your personal information;
(v) Request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes (e.g. California residents as above).
To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to any information. We may not comply if we believe that our response would affect other customer’s safety or rights, or if it might cause us to violate any legal regulations.
We also may not comply with an information change request if we believe such change might render the information concerned to be incorrect. An administration charge might be levied, dependent upon the nature of the request. We would advise you of such a fee and gain your acceptance of it before we complied with any request.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. We have implemented industry standard measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access and disclosure. We limit access to, and use of, your personal information to authorized persons and trusted third parties who have a reasonable need for access in order to perform business operations. Any third party is bound by confidentiality obligations with us.
We are not responsible for the actions of others regarding any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. We cannot claim that the Website is lawful for access outside the United States. Indeed, many of our databases, and those of our providers, are located in the United States; therefore if you access the Website from outside the United States, you are consenting to the transfer of your personal information from your location the USA.
You are solely responsible for complying with all local and other applicable laws. By sending us any information, you are consenting to its storage within the United States.